Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) B.Tech. Admission 2018
Last Updated -
June 21 2018
RGIPT (Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology), Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, was founded by the Government of India under the act of Parliament in 2007. The institute provides B.Tech, M.Tech, BSc- MSc integrated, Ph.D. and MBA courses.
RGIPT offers 4-year B.Tech Program in 2 specializations which comprise Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering. Aspirants must have a valid JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination)score for admission to the course. The total number of seats in both the specializations is 60.
- Printout of the duly filled application form along with all the relevant documents must access RGIPT official address.
- Selection of the aspirants will depend solely on JEE Advanced rank. No entrance examination shall take place.
- The application procedure is online and aspirants can download the application form via the official website i.e. www.rgipt.ac.in
- Application fee can be submitted via online as well as offline mode.
- Selected aspirants will be called for RGIPT counseling.
RGIPT B.Tech. Admission 2018 Important Dates BE/B.Tech
|Registration||15th May - 09th Jul , 2018|
RGIPT B.Tech. Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria BE/B.Tech
Participants must fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to RGIPT B.Tech program
- Aspirants must have a valid JEE Advanced score. Any aspirant without valid JEE Advanced score will not get selected.
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals are qualified to apply
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th with 60% minimum aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Aspirants belonging to SC/ST/PH will get a relaxation of 5% marks.
RGIPT B.Tech. Admission 2018 Application Procedure BE/B.Tech
Application form can only be filled online. Stepwise RGIPT application form filling procedure is mentioned below
- Candidates must fill their personal details, educational qualifications and details regarding JEE advanced rank and score.
- The application fee for General and OBC category aspirants is INR 1000 and for SC/ST/PH it is INR 500. Application Fee can be paid in online as well as in offline mode.
- Participants can submit online fee via credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Take the printout of the application form
- Aspirants must also upload their photograph (less than 50 kb in JPost Graduate pattern) and signatures (less than 20 kb in JPost Graduate pattern).
- Preview all the details after filling the application form
- Offline application fee can be submitted via SBI bank challan.
- The printout of online application form duly signed along with demand draft/details of online payment and necessary enclosures must access at the following address before the last date.
- Visit RGIPT official website i.e. www.rgipt.ac.in
- Aspirants will get an email and SMS in case of successful payment and form submission.
- Aspirants must fill their personal details i.e. name, DOB, mobile number, and email ID.
- After fee submission procedure, aspirants can proceed towards online registration procedure.
- After filling the details aspirants must proceed for the fee submission procedure.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli,
Note: Any discrepancy in the application form can lead to cancellation of candidature.
RGIPT B.Tech. Admission 2018 Selection Procedure
Selection of the aspirants will be based on the following procedure.
- Selected aspirants will be called for RGIPT counseling procedure
- Aspirants will need to attend the counseling in person and they have to submit the original documents for verification of their age, academic qualification, category etc.
- Aspirants will be selected based on their rank in JEE Advanced.
- After verification, aspirants will be allotted seats as per their rank and will be asked to complete the admission formalities by paying the applicable fees.
*The article might have information for the earlier academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification allocated by the University/College
Share on Whatsapp