LNIPE, Gwalior MPE and PGDHFM Admission 2019
Last Updated -
October 22 2018
Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education (LNIPE, Gwalior) is affiliated to the University of Kerala. Selection will be based on the entrance test organized by the Kerala University. College offers specialization in Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), Master of Physical Education (MPE) and PG Diploma in Health & Fitness Management (PGDHFM).
For admission to MPE and PGDHFM program, aspirants must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Qualified aspirants will have to submit the application form for admission. The main aim of the college is to promote sports and physical education in the country.
- For PGDHFM, aspirants must clear qualification round first, depending upon their performance in Physical fitness test (qualifying test), selection will be based on their performance in written test and interview.
- Application forms are available online as well as offline.
- Period of PGDHFM is 1 year and total seats provided are 20
- Period of MPE is 2 years and total seats provided are 25.
- Selection for MPE will be based on the written test, proficiency test and sports achievement.
- The application fee for MPE and PGDHFM is INR 400
Important Dates M.P.Ed & Post Graduate Diploma in Management
|Registration||08th Jun - 12th Jul, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||25th - 26th Jul, 2019|
LNIPE, Gwalior MPE and PGDHFM Eligibility Criteria 2019 M.P.Ed
Eligibility Criteria for MPE Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Aspirants who have secured at least 50% marks in the BPE/ BP.Ed. Degree from a University (Indian or Foreign) recognized by the University of Kerala
Should be below 25 years.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDHFM
A Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education of a University (Indian or foreign) recognized by the University of Kerala; or
A Bachelor's Degree with BPEd or Diploma in Physical Education (DPEd) of at least a one-year period honored by an Indian University or a Board duly recruited by the Education Department of the State/Centre;
Upper age limit for admission to the course will be 30 years.
LNIPE, Gwalior MPE and PGDHFM Application Procedure 2019 Post Graduate Diploma in Management & M.P.Ed
Application forms are available offline, online and also can be received by post. A procedure of application form filling and submission is offered below
- Online application form- Forms are also available online and can be downloaded from the official website i.e. www.lncpe.gov.in and a Demand draft sent for INR 400 drawn in favor of Principal, LNCPE payable at Trivandrum.
- Information finished in all respects, accompanied by necessary certificates and testimonials (photocopied, certified copies) must be sent by post or submitted at the college office (college address) for all courses.
- Aspirants must fill their personal information and educational qualification in the application form.
- Offline application form- Application form are available offline and can be allocated from the Office of Lakshmi Bai National College Physical Education on remittance of INR 400
- Aspirants who wish to obtain the application form by post must send D.D for INR 500 drawn in favor of Principal, LNCPE payable at Trivandrum with the full postal address.
Note: Application forms without attested copies of necessary certificates and testimonials will be rejected.
LNIPE, Gwalior MPE and PGDHFM Selection Procedure 2019 M.P.Ed
Sending the application form will not entitle an aspirant to be called for Admission Tests. However, all qualified aspirants, whether or not they receive the interview call-card in time, may report for admission test on their respective date and time.
Selection procedure for MPE
Aspirants will be selected to the MPE course as per merit from the rank list, which will be prepared on the basis of the following three items of the selection criteria:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Written Test: 100 marks written test of 2 hour period to assess General Knowledge (20 marks) and theoretical knowledge in the subjects studied at UG level (80 marks). The questions for 40 marks shall be objective type.
- Game/ Sports Proficiency Test: (30 marks) Test will be organized based on the skills of one game/sport of aspirant’s choice out of the games/sports comprised in the schedule of AIU.
- Game/Sports Achievement: (20 marks) Achievement rating in a Game/Sport as per the Rating Scale. Rank list of the aspirants will be prepared on the basis of total marks i.e. 150
Selection in the course consists of 3 steps
- Physical Fitness Test (Qualifying Test): AAHPER Youth Fitness Test comprising the following items to assess physical fitness. Those who fail to secure 40% of the composite score of 60 points of the test battery shall not be qualified for further testing.
- Written Test: A written-test of 2 hours' period consisting of objective-subjective questions to assess general knowledge, general intelligence and reasoning ability. (100 marks) (Minimum marks to be secured is 40%)
- Interview: (50 marks) (Minimum marks to be secured is 50%). The final merit list of the aspirants shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks secured by them in the tests B and C out of a total of 150 marks. This is a qualifying test. An aspirant should obtain at least 50% of the total marks to be qualified for admission to the course.
*The article might have information for the earlier academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification allocated by the University/College
Share on Whatsapp