KU (Kalyani University) B.P.Ed Admission 2018
Last Updated -
March 08 2018
Kalyani University is a state university. It was founded in 1960. It provides courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels. It is one of the prestigious universities situated in Nadia District, Kalyani, West Bengal.
Kalyani University provides B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education) program. The period of the course is 2 Years (4 Semester). The at least eligibility to apply for the program is Bachelor’s Degree. It is a teacher education course.
- Sunil Dhar Memorial B.P.Ed College, Panchthupi, Murshidabad - 50 seats.
- Prabharani Institute of Education (Physical Education College) Chanak, Murshidabad – 50 seats.
- The University of Kalyani, Department of Physical Education - 50 Seats.
The registration for admission to B.P.Ed program is done in online mode. Aspirants who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university i.e. www.klyuniv.ac.in/. Students have to pay an application fee of INR 300 at the of the registration procedure.
The selection is done on the basis of Practical Test, Written Test, and Viva Voce. Those who will successfully qualify all the stages of selection procedure will be considered for admission procedure.
Important Dates for KU (Kalyani University) B.P.Ed Admission 2018 B.P.Ed
|Registration||02nd - 21st Jan 2018|
|Admission tests will be held from||11th - 14th Feb 2018|
|List of Selected Aspirants Displayed On||22nd Feb, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Kalyani University B.P.Ed. 2018 B.P.Ed
To be applicable for admission to B.P.Ed program in Kalyani University, students required to fulfil the clear eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- The at least marks need to be applicable to the program is 50%.
- For deputed aspirants: Graduation with at least 45% marks and minimum three years of teaching experience.
- Aspirants should have Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or Bachelor degree in any branch and studied physical education as mandatory, elective subject.
Age Limit and Physical Fitness:
- The maximum age limit to apply for B.P.Ed program is 30 years as on July 01, 2017.
- Aspirants should possess good physique, sound health and must be proficient in games and sports.
Registration Procedure for Kalyani University B.P.Ed. 2018 B.P.Ed
The registration is done in online mode. Applicable and Interested aspirants need to submit the application form on the official website of the university i.e. www.klyuniv.ac.in/. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Students have to pay an application fee of INR 300 at the time of application form submission. The registration window closes on January 21, 2018. The registration fee can be paid in online as well as offline mode. Online via net banking, credit card, and debit card or offline via bank challan.
- There is a relaxation of INR 150 for reserved category aspirants (SC/ ST).
- All the information which is mentioned on the application form should be accurate and verified with original documents.
- Mention a valid email address or phone number on the application form.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.klyuniv.ac.in/.
- Click on the link “Admission”
- Register by using your email id and password
- Login after the confirmation of email
- Fill the application form with all the need information
- Upload the scan copy of signature and photograph
- The image size should be less than 50K
- Verify all the information and save the application form
- Pay application fee either of the available mode
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure of Kalyani University B.P.Ed.2018 B.P.Ed
The selection procedure consists of the practical test followed by written test and viva voce. Aspirants have to qualify all the stages of selection procedure to be applicable for admission to B.P.Ed program at Kalyani University.
Share on Whatsapp
- Aspirants required to score minimum 30% marks in the practical test to qualify the same.
- Qualified aspirants have to participate in document verification procedure.
- Shortlisted aspirants on the basis of their performance in the practical test will be called for written test which is organizeed by the university.
- Qualified aspirants in written test will go to the final stage of selection procedure i.e. viva voce.
- Applications establish appropriate for admission will be called for a practical test. This round is organized to check aspirant’s fitness and ability to perform games.
- Those who will qualify all the stages of selection procedure will be considered for admission procedure.