KU (Kalasalingam University) B.Tech Admission 2018
Last Updated -
March 07 2018
Kalasalingam University is a deemed university situated in Krishnankoil near Madurai in Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1984 by the Kalasalingam Anandam Ammal Charities.
The university provides admission to different undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs.
For B.Tech admission in Kalasalingam University, the registration is done in online mode. Aspirants who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university i.e. kalasalingam.ac.in/site/. Students required to pay an application fee of INR 600 in online method and INR 650 via Demand Draft.
The selection is done on the basis of entrance test namely- KUEE. Shortlisted aspirants will be considered for admission. The university will prepare the final merit list on the basis of aspirant’s performance in the exam.
Important Dates for KU (Kalasalingam University) B.Tech Admission 2018 BE/B.Tech
|Registration||01st Jan - 27th May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||10th Apr 2018|
|Counseling Session||07th Jun, 2018|
Kalasalingam University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria BE/B.Tech
Aspirants who wish to apply for admission to B.Tech program in Kalasalingam University, have to fulfil the clear eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Aspirant appearing in PCM Group is applicable to apply for all the B.Tech Engineering programs.
- Passed class 12 in PCM Group (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology) with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board.
- Participants appearing in PCB Group is applicable to apply only for B.Tech Bio-stream Engineering programs namely- (B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Food Technology).
- Students holding High School Diploma alloted by NWAC-US (Northwest Accreditation Commission – US) are applicable to apply. But they have to show an equivalent certificate alloted by AIU (Association of Indian University).
- ‘NIOS’ aspirants are also applicable to apply.
Kalasalingam University B.Tech Application Form BE/B.Tech
The registration is done in online method only. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Students have to mention a valid email address or contact number on the application form. The last date of application form submission is May 27, 2018. Students need to submit the applications on the official website of the university. Further information regarding admission procedure will be sent by email.
- All the information which is mentioned on the application form must be accurate and verified with original documents.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website i.e. kalasalingam.ac.in/site/.
- Click on the admission link
- Register by using your email id and password
- Login after the confirmation of email
- Fill the application form with all the need information
- Upload the scan copy of signature and photograph
- Image size should not be more than 50K
- Verify all the information and click on submit button
- Pay application fee either of the available mode
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
- Participants have to pay an application fee at the time of registration procedure.
- The payment of application fee can be done in online via Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card) or in offline method via DD in favour of “Kalasalingam University” payable at Rajapalayam.
|Payment Mode||Application Fee|
|Online Mode||INR 600|
|Offline Mode||INR 650|
|NRI and Foreign||50$|
Selection Procedure of Kalasalingam University B.Tech BE/B.Tech
The selection is done on the basis of entrance test namely- KUEE. Shortlisted aspirants on the basis of their performance in entrance test will be considered for admission procedure.
Share on Whatsapp