KTUJM (Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar University) Raipur PG Admission 2018
Last Updated -
March 07 2018
KTUJM Raipur (Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar University Raipur) is a state university. It is one of the top universities in Chattisgarh, was founded by the government of Chhattisgarh. The University provides Under Graduate (Under Graduate), Post Graduate (Post Graduate), and Post Graduate Diploma courses.
The admission procedure for Post Graduate courses (Master of Journalism, Master of Social Work, M.A in (Advt. Aspirants have to pay application fee INR 300 at the time of registration procedure. & Public Relation, Mass Communication, Prayojanmulak Hindi, Sahitya Avam Anuvad, Indology & Heritage Management, Chhattisgarhi), M.B.A. in (Media Management, HR Development, Hospital Administration) and M.Sc. in Electronic Media.) is based on entrance test, which is organizeed by KTUJM, Raipur. Dates are tentative Aspirants.* All students who are interested in taking admission in Post Graduate courses must appear for the test on 28th June 2018 at the University campus Raipur.
Important Dates for KTUJM Raipur PG Admission 2018 Master of Arts [MA] (Advertising & Public Relations), Master of Journalism, Master of Social Work [MSW], Master of Arts [MA] (Mass Communication) & Master of Arts [MA] (Indology & Heritage Management)
|Registration||01st - 23rd Jun, 2018|
KTUJM Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Courses 2018
Participants wishing to apply at KTUJM must fulfil the following eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are various for UG, Post Graduate and Diploma courses. Aspirants are suggested to check eligibility, before applying at KTUJM Raipur.
- The aspirant must possess bachelor’s degree in any stream of 3 years period from the university or any other recognised university with 50% marks (for general category) and 45% marks (for SC/ST category aspirants)
- To be applicable for applying to Post Graduate courses at KTUJM, the maximum age limit is 27 years as on July 01, 2018.
KTUJM Application Process for Post Graduate Course 2018
- Online registration will be held on the official website of the university.
- The last date to apply for entrance test is June 23, 2018. Applications received after due date will not be accepted.
- The registration fee for general category aspirants is INR 300 and for reserved category aspirants (SC/ ST) is INR 150.
- All the information mentioned in the application form must be accurate and exactly same with the information of original documents.
- Aspirants are advised to take the printout of application form and confirmation page.
important; list-style-type:disc">Aspirants can apply online as well as offline mode.Aspirants required to pay the application fee in the form of DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favour of Registrar, KTU, Raipur.At the time of filling the application form, aspirants have to mention a valid email address and phone number.
KTUJM Selection Procedure for Post Graduate Courses 2018
- The entrance exam will be organizeed by KTUJM on June 28, 2018.
- Admission of a student shall be cancelled automatically if he/she remains absent for more than one month from the beginning of the academic session without any intimation, even if he/she has already paid all the fees.
- After the declaration of result, shortlisted aspirants on the basis of their performance in the written test will be called for document verification procedure.
- Students will be given one week time to deposit the fees. All the information mentioned in the documents must be correct.
- Admission can also be cancelled if it is established that the participant has offered any wrong information, involved in any illegal activities, gross branch, and a high percentage of absenteeism or failing to deposit fees in time.
- On the day of document verification, aspirants must bring all the need documents original with a photocopy. important; list-style-type:disc">For admission in Post Graduate course, the selection is based on entrance test.
KTUJM Fee Structure for Post Graduate Courses 2018
Aspirants applying for the Post Graduate courses have to pay semester wise fee. The table below represents semester wise fee for all Post Graduate courses:
Share on Whatsapp
|Course||Department||Semester Fees Structure (INR)|
|MJ (Master of Journalism)||Journalism||11925||8260||8260||8260||36705|
|MA -Mass Communication||Mass Communication||11925||8260||8260||8260||36705|
|M Sc -Electronic Media||Electronic Media||13025||9360||9360||9360||41105|
|MA -Advertising & Public Relations||Advertising & Public Relation||11925||8260||8260||8260||36705|
|MBA -Media Management||Management||13025||9360||9360||9360||41105|
|MBA -Human Resource Development||Management||14025||10360||10360||10360||45105|
|MBA -Hospital Administration||Management||13025||9360||9360||9360||41105|
|MSW (Master of Social Work)||Social Work||13025||9360||9360||9360||41105|
|MA -Indology & Heritage Management||Indology||6875||3210||3210||3210||16505|
|MA- Projanmulak Hindi Sahitya Anuvad||Language||6875||3210||3210||3210||16505|