Method of Application
Online & Offline Both
18th Aug, 2018
KSOU (Karnataka State Open University) The course is specially designed for working professionals who seek to upgrade their knowledge bank and grow in a commercial world with the apt education. Aspirants who fail to complete the Programme within Four Years will have to seek fresh admission. The minimum period of the M.B.A., Programme is Two Academic Years (Four Semesters: I-Year 2 semesters & II-year 2 semesters) and the maximum period is of Four Years.
The medium of instruction of M.B.A. Programme is 'English' only. However, Examination may be responses in English or Kannada. The university provides 18 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, 7 diplomae, 14 Post Graduate diploma and 9 certificate courses. Under open distance system, a paper is called "Course" and a course as "programme".
Online & Offline Both
18th Aug, 2018
|Last date for submitting the Application||18th Aug, 2018|
Executive MBA Specialization:-
Aspirants who have passed the Bachelors degree from a recognized university in any field with a minimum of 50% of marks with 3 years experience in supervisory/Managerial/professional cadre are qualified for this course. Scheduled caste and scheduled tribe aspirants will get relaxation of 5 %. The Equivalence Committee may consider any other degree/qualification as equivalent to the degree of Karnataka State Open University.Sponsored aspirants shall fulfill any of the above conditions for eligibility.
Application Process for MBA in KSOU comprises 5 steps:-
1. For admission in KSOU, aspirants can opt for Free Counselling for guidance and selection of course according to their requirements.
2. Aspirants can fill the application form online or can also send the finished application form by email or by post.
3. After the admission confirmation, Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) generates student ID along with the Study Material and it is dispatched within 7-10 working days.
4. As the KSOU receives the documents of the registered candidate, the University sends them for verification. After verification, the admission of the candidate is confirmed.
5. After the admission confirmation, Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) generates student ID along with the Study Material and it is dispatched within 7-10 working days.
Step to apply
Step 1: Login to www.ksoumysore.edu.in, go to Online Programmes and click on Apply now. Fill the admission form with all the need details and please note down the system generated Reference Number after submitting an application for all further references.
Step 2: Make Payment of fee either via Online Payment or with a DD as specified above, fill in the details and submit. Please do not forget to Save/Print Fee Receipt.
Step 3: Send the following documents in hard copy to the below mentioned address:
Address for Dispatch
KSOU Online Programs
1st Floor, Admission Building,
Karnataka State Open University,
1. Change of Name Application Form.
2. Photocopy of the Judgment (Decree) from the Court, mentioning the declaration of change of name.
3. Advertised copy of Newspaper.
Note: Affidavit, Marriage Certificate etc will not be accepted for Change of name.
The aspirants must score at least 35% marks in the entrance examination to take admissions in MBA in KSOU. Reservation of seats will be made as per the existing government orders.
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) offers admission to Bachelor, Masters, and Diploma courses in various streams. KSOU Admission procedure includes steps-
*The article might have information for the earlier academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification allowed by the University/College