KIMS University BPT and B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2018
Last Updated -
June 15 2018
KIMS [Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences] Deemed University Karad is situated in western Maharashtra. University comprises Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Nursing and Biotechnology providing undergraduate and postgraduate courses in respective faculties. The campus is spread over 60 acres.
University provides different Undergraduate and Post graduate courses in various branches which are mentioned below:
Under graduate courses:
- Post Basic B.Sc. – (4 years)
Post graduate courses:
- M.P.Th (in 5 branches)
- M.Sc. (in 13 branches)
Aspirants can get admission to the above-mentioned courses via entrance examination organized by this university.
The aspirant can register themselves by submitting the entrance examination fees of Rs. 500/- for courses (B.Sc & B.P.Th) and Rs. 1000/- for courses (Post Basic B.Sc, M.P.Th, M.Sc).
NRI aspirants can register themselves by submitting the application form fees of Rs. 5000/- which is non - refundable.
25th Jun, 2018
Method of Application
Online & Offline Both
Important Dates Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT), B.Sc (Nursing), Master of Physiotherapy(MPT) & M.Sc
|Last date for submitting the Application||25th Jun, 2018|
Eligibility Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
The aspirant must have passed HSC/12th standard or equivalent examination. B.Sc (Nursing)
- Aspirants who belong to backward classes must have obtained not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and taken together at HSC examination.
- Aspirants who belong to open category must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and taken together at HSC examination.
Post Basic B.Sc.:-
The aspirant must have passed GNM with 50% marks from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council. M.Sc
- Medical Anatomy
- Medical Physiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Public Health
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Ob/Gyn Nursing
- Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- Molecular and Human Genetics
Eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned courses are as follows:-
Master of Physiotherapy [MPT]
- 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST aspirants.
- Aspirant must have minimum one year experience after B.Sc. Nursing and minimum one year experience prior or after post basic B.Sc. Nursing
- The aspirant should be a registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Aspirant must possess B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks.
- Musculo-Skeletal Science
- Neuro Science
- Cardio-Pulmonary Science
- Pediatric Neurology
- Community Health and Rehabilitation
Eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned courses are as follows:
- The aspirant must have passed a B.P.Th examination from a recognized college.
- The aspirant must have finished the need duration of Pre-registration which is mandatory.
Eligibility of FN/PIO/OCI/NRI category aspirants:
The aspirant must have finished 12 years of schooling or equivalent recognized by the association of Indian universities with subject’s Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks.
Age limit eligibility criteria:
The aspirant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the academic year.
Step To Apply M.Sc, Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) & Master of Physiotherapy(MPT)
- The application will be rejected if submitted incomplete.
- The aspirant can register themselves by submitting the entrance examination fees of Rs.500/- for courses (B.Sc & B.P.Th) and Rs. 1000/- for courses (Post Basic B.Sc, M.P.Th, M.Sc).
- The aspirant can download the application form from the university website.
- NRI aspirants can register themselves by submitting the application form fees of Rs. 5000/- which is non - refundable.
- The aspirant must submit the application form and all the enclosures at the following address:
The Competent Authority
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University
Near Dhebewadi Road
Karad – 415110
International Aspirants must submit the application form and all the enclosures at the following address:-
Ms. XIIth) or its equivalent examination.Birth Certificate from Competent Authority.‘Bonafide student’ certificate (if applicable)Leaving/Transfer certificate from school or college last attendedCaste certificatePhysically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)A certified copy of the passport as proof of being an Indian Citizen2 copies of recent passport size photograph.
Enclosures of FN/PIO/OCI/NRI category aspirants:
- Transcripts of 10 + 2 / Equivalent Examination
- IELTS certificate in case if English is not taken at + 2/equivalent level.
- Equivalence certificate allowed by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi or receipt of the application.
- Certificate from the Indian Embassy in the country of residence certifying the NRI status in the case of NRI.
- A Photocopy of the aspirant’s and Parent/guardian’s Passports in case of FN/PIO/OCI aspirant
- Birth certificate.
- Organize certificate from the last attended school
- School accreditation certificate
- Testimonial by the aspirant
- English Translation of the document/s, wherever necessary.
- 2 copies of Recent photograph
International Students Advisor
International Students Cell
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University,
Malkapur, KARAD, 415 539
Maharashtra State, INDIA
- Statement of marks of H.S.S.C. (Std.
Admission Procedure M.Sc, Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) & Master of Physiotherapy(MPT)
Selection of the aspirant is based on the rank in the merit list in entrance examination organized by this university
Hostel for International students is available in the campus on twin sharing basis
*The article might have information for the earlier academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification allowed by the University/College
Share on Whatsapp