Kalinga University MCA, M.Tech & MBA Admission 2018
Last Updated -
April 03 2018
Kalinga University, Raipur, was founded in the year 1993. The University provides different Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Integrated courses under its 14 departments.
Kalinga University offers admission to MCA, MBA and MTech programs. Selection for the admission in these courses is done on the basis of qualifying degree i.e. Bachelor’s program.
Period of MCA is 3 years while the period of MTech and MBA is 2 years.
For admission in these courses:
- Selection will be merit-based and no entrance examination will take place.
- University also offers the scholarship to those aspirants who have secured first division i.e. 60% or more of their graduation/ qualifying degree. More focus is given to female aspirants.
- Candidates must follow the eligibility criteria i.e. should have secured more than 45% to be applicable for admission
- The application fee is INR 500 and can be paid via offline (bank draft) as well as online method (credit card, debit card, and net banking)
- Application form can be filled in 2 modes- online and offline
- Reserved category aspirants will get 5% relaxation i.e. they required 40% to fulfill the at least eligibility.
Important Dates for MCA, M.Tech & MBA Courses MCA, MBA/PGDM & ME/M.Tech
|Registration||04th July - 04th August, 2018|
|Classes will begin||13th August, 2018|
Kalinga University Eligibility Criteria for MCA, M.Tech & MBA Courses MBA/ PGDM, ME/M.Tech & MCA
At Least eligibility criteria for M.Tech, MBA, and MCA is given below
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
The aspirant must have finished graduation in the respective specialization with at least 45% marks from a reputed university. Aspirants belonging to reserved classes have to score 40% marks.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
Candidate should have a respective bachelor’s degree securing more than or equal to 45% marks from a recognised university.
5% relaxation will be given to the reserved categories
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
Should have finished the respective degree with at least 45% marks from a recognised university.
Kalinga University Application Procedure for MCA, M.Tech & MBA Courses MBA/ PGDM, ME/M.Tech & MCA
Application form can be filled in online as well as offline mode. Both the processes are mentioned below Online Application form
Visit the official website i.e. www.kalingauniversity.ac.in
- Review all the information offered and then proceed to pay the online fee
- Then fill in the employment and work experience (if any)
- The first step is to fill the course name and individual information – the name of the participant, email, mobile number, date of birth, gender, age, nationality, address, family, and state.
- Submit the duly filled in application form.
- Click on the link “Apply online”
- Upload the photograph in the given pattern.
- Take printout for future reference.
- The application fee is INR 500 which can be paid via credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Following it will be the academic details i.e. marks secured in 10th, 12th and graduation
Offline Application form
Application form can be downloaded from the official website www.kalingauniversity.ac.in or can also be obtained in person from the college.
- Work experience can be full time or part-time.
- Educational detail includes 10th, 12th and graduation marks
- Paste photograph on the offered space
- Individual information will comprise the aspirant name, date of birth, email address, contact number, address and family detail etc.
- Fill all the necessary details i.e. individual, academic and work experience.
- Application fee of INR 500 can be paid in cash or via demand draft in favor of Kalinga University payable at Raipur.
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of work experience
- Eligibility certificates (Attested by Gazetted Officer)
- Self-attested photocopies of SSC/ HSC mark sheet/ Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Graduation Certificate
Kalinga University MBA Specializations
Kalinga University offers 17 MBA Specializations.
- Hospital Management
- Solar & Renewable Energy
- Information Technology
- Production Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- International Business
- Fashion Designing
- Rural Management
- Human Resource
- Interior Design Management
- Operations Management
Kalinga University M.Tech Specializations
The University offers M.Tech in 5 Specializations
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
*The article might have information for the earlier academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification allocated by the University/College
Share on Whatsapp