ISB Hyderabad PGP Admission 2018
Last Updated -
April 04 2018
ISB (Indian School of Business), founded in 2001, is a private business school. It consists of two state-of-the-art campuses, one in Hyderabad and a new campus in Mohali. The University provides different courses viz BBA, MBA, Ph.D. (both full time & part time) and MBA (Part-time) Programs respectively.
ISB Hyderabad offers PGP in Management (Post Graduation Programme) which is a unique 1- year program and is comparable in rigor and content to a regular 2-year full-time MBA program provided by other global business schools. Application procedure for PGP is organized twice a year i.e. Cycle 1 and cycle 2.
- Application fee of INR 5000 can also be paid via online ways.
- ISB Application procedure is organized only in online mode.
- Aspirants can reapply for the course but after a year’s gap and application fee reduces to INR 2500 for re- participants.
- Qualification is followed by individual interview round.
- Early Entry Option is also eligible i.e. students are applicable to apply before 24 months’ work experience.
- Shortlisting of the participants is based on educational qualification, GRE/GMAT score, and leadership qualities.
About ISB PGP in Management
All the important information regarding the course is mentioned in the table below:
|Admission procedure is organized||Twice a year i.e. cycle 1 and cycle 2|
|Total Period of the course||1 year|
|Selection Procedure||Qualification on the basis of academic performance and leadership attributes and is followed by personal interview|
|Course fee||INR 2,50,000, which is non- refundable|
Important Dates MBA/PGDM
|Registration||15th Oct - 05th Dec , 2018|
ISB PGP Eligibility Criteria
Minimum eligibility criteria for admittance into Post Graduation Programme in Management is:
- Candidates should be graduated or post-graduated in any branch
- TOEFL/IELTS score is needed for students from the countries besides India, where English is not the prime medium of instruction.
- They should have an at least of two years' full-time work experience for regular PGPM admissions but can be less than 2 years for admission via early entry option
- A valid GMAT / GRE score is a must
ISB PGP Admission 2018 Application Process
After successfully clearing the eligibility criteria, Aspirants are needed to fill ISB PGP in Management online application form. The form can only be filled in online mode along with the application fee which can only be paid through online medium. Stepwise application process is stated below:
- Visit the official ISB website i.e. www.isb.edu
- Click on the link “PGPM Application Form”.
- Fill all the necessary details i.e. academic details, individual information, work experience, awards, and activities.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e. photograph, signatures and passport (in case of foreign participant) in pdf Format.
- Review all the details.
- Proceed to fill the online application fee of INR 5000 and Re participants have to pay INR 2500.
- The fee can be paid via credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Submit the form by online method only. Sending the form through offline ways is not required.
ISB PGP in Management Re-Applicants: Applicants can apply afresh only after a year by improving the previous form’s feedback. Certain rules need to be followed which are mentioned below.
ISB PGP in Management Early Entry Option (EEO):
- Each reapplication will be reviewed on the basis of its merits.
- All the compulsory information need for the reapplication has to be present and up to date, especially with regard to academic transcripts, essays, reference letters, work experience etc.
- Include everything in the application i.e. information concerned to employment or afresh details, as it will help to evaluate in a better way.
- Personal and Academic details can be reused i.e. same as PGP.
- In case GMAT/GRE/TOEFL score is no longer valid (valid till 5 years), please take the test again and send all the latest results, and if the scores are valid, then earlier scores can be resubmitted.
Young professionals who seeking to pursue a management program and seeking the advantage of early clarity about their career plans can apply under early entry option i.e. less than 2- year work experience will be valid.
ISB PGP Admission 2018 Selection Procedure
2 steps will be looked at for selection. One will be qualifying process and qualification in it will be followed by interview round.
- Qualification Procedure: There will be no entrance examination for the qualification of aspirants. Each participant will be evaluated by admission committee on the following parameters:
Interview Procedure: All the Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their Individual Interview. Individual interviews will be organized only in Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mohali, and Mumbai. Also, the international participants or those who reside out of India may opt for a Skype-Telephone interview.
- Academic Credentials: The application keenly evaluates student’s academic potential via past academic performance i.e. 12th standard grades, graduation grades, post-graduation and certification scores, and performance in GMAT/GRE examination.
- Leadership Qualities: Participants will be evaluated on the basis of the impact they have made i.e. responsibilities handled and career progression achieved, in their professional and individual life.
- Diversity: Diversity in all forms of life is encouraged at ISB, which comprises work experience, educational background, nationality, among others is given due consideration.
ISB PGP 2018 Important Date
Important dates for admission into ISB PGP in Management Program are specified below:
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Acceptance date for cycle 1||December 15, 2017|
|Application Deadline for Cycle 2||January 5, 2018|
|Final Provide judgment for Cycle 2||March 5, 2018|
|Acceptance date for Cycle 2||March 15, 2018|
*The article might have information for the earlier academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification allocated by the University/College
Share on Whatsapp