IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Admission 2018
Last Updated -
June 22 2018
IIIT (International Institute of Information Technology) Naya Raipur is situated in Chhattisgarh. The period of Ph.D. programs is 3 years (minimum). It was founded as a University by the Government of Chhattisgarh. Aspirants will be shortlisted depending upon their educational qualifications and work experience in their respective research programs. The university provides B.Tech, B.Tech & M.Tech Integrated and Ph.D. programs.
IIIT-Naya Raipur offers full-time Ph.D. programs in 2 specializations i.e. Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics Communication Engineering. Interested aspirants must submit their application forms.
- IIIT Naya Raipur (IIIT NR) Application forms are available only in online mode.
- Application fees of INR 500 can only be paid via SBI I-Collect
- Aspirants must send their application forms along with the relevant documents via e-mail i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and interview.
Important Dates Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering) & Ph.D. (Electronics and Communications Engineering)
|Registration||25th May - 07th July, 2018|
IIIT Naya Raipur Ph.D. 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For admission to IIIT NR Ph.D. program 2018, interested aspirants must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The minimum educational qualifications are
- Aspirants must have a Master's degree in the same branch in which they desire to pursue their Ph. D program.
- Aspirants should have a consistently good academic record.
- Aspirants must have secured first division or equivalent in both Bachelor’s as well as in Master’s degree.
Aspirants applying under the scholar category must be GATE eligible if they are applying for Ph.D. in engineering branches.
Note: The equivalence of Master degree and branch in case of the foreign degrees of foreign nationals/NRIs will be decided by the Ph.D. admission committee
IIIT Naya Raipur Ph.D. 2018 Application Process
IIIT Naya Raipur 2018 Application procedure will be done online. The stepwise application procedure is mentioned below
- IIIT NR PhD Application forms are available on the University’s official website i.e. http://www.iiitnr.ac.in
- Students can download the application form from the website.
- After downloading, they must fill all the necessary information i.e. personal information, educational qualification, work experience and field of research.
- Students must attach the following list of enclosures with their IIIT Naya Raipur Ph.D. application form 2018
The application fee is INR 500 which is to be paid strictly through SBI I-Collect.Students must attach a copy of the payment receipt along with their duly filled application form.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials i.e. educational qualifications, work experience, and national level tests
- Self-attested copy of the certificate for reserved category Students (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)
- Copy of Application fee payment receipt.
- For Sponsored/ Project staff/ Institute staff, Students must provide sponsorship letter and No Objection Certificate (NOC) in the specific format.
Students must submit the PDF of the completed and duly signed application form before the due date at the following Email address: email@example.com
Note: The institute shall communicate with shortlisted Students through email only. Students are requested to check their e-mail IDs for all the notifications.
IIIT Naya Raipur PhD 2018 Selection procedure
Selection of the interested and eligible Students will be based on the following procedure
- Students will be shortlisted depending upon the information provided by them in their application form.
- List of the shortlisted Students will appear on the official website i.e. http://www.iiitnr.ac.in
- Students will be notified through e-mail.
- Shortlisted Students will be called for the entrance test and interview round which will take place.
- Document verification will also take place during the interview. Therefore, Students must bring the following documents along with them
- Photo ID card
- The printed copy of the application and annexures submitted.
- M.Tech./ME Thesis / dissertation / report.
- Originals of certificates and mark sheets.
- Printouts of any two best publications representing the Student’s research background
- Contact details of two referees
IIIT Naya Raipur Ph.D. 2018 Important Dates
IIIT Naya Raipur Important dates for Ph.D. admission 2018 are mentioned in the table below:
|Shortlisting of aspirants||July 8, 2018|
|Written test/interviews for shortlisted aspirants||July 14, 2018|
|Results will be declared on||July 18, 2018|
|Date of reporting at IIIT NR||July 31, 2018|
*The article might have information for the earlier academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification allocated by the University/College
Share on Whatsapp