Dwaraka Doss Goverdhan Doss Vaishnav College B.Com And BCA Admissions 2018
Last Updated -
March 08 2018
D.G. The college now provides Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Programmes. It is ranked as College for Potential Excellence and reaccredited with a score of ‘A’ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). College was established in the year 1964.
The college has attained an Autonomous status from the academic year 2009-10 granted by the University Grants Commission (UGC). With a combination of courses provideed even in the Evening shift, many students have benefitted and this has carved an ultra-dynamic reputation for the college. It also serves courses specifically for increasing employability.
The college also boasts of a well-developed infrastructure and many co-curricular and extracurricular activities being an indispensable part of the college.
It provides admission to BCA and B.Com courses.
- B.Com is offered in two shifts whereas BCA is provideed in one shift only.
- Both the courses are three years full-time courses.
- Evening shift B.Com course focuses on specialisations like Corporate Secretaryship, Accounting and Finance, Honours and Bank Management apart from the General B.Com course.
Important Dates for D.G. Vaishnav College B.Com And BCA Admissions 2018 B.Com & BCA
|Registration||30th Apr - 15th Jun 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for D.G. Vaishnav College B.Com AND BCA 2018 B.Com & BCA
- Compliance to at least age limit of 17 years on or before the commencement of course according to government norms is strictly followed for every course intake.
- The aspirant must have subjects like Commerce/Business studies, Accountancy, Mathematics / Business Mathematics/Economics/ Computer science in class 12th.
- Aspirant passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 60% marks.
D.G. Vaishnav College B.Com AND BCA Admission Procedure B.Com & BCA
- Application forms for evening shift courses are available in the month of May.
- Once the application forms are submitted to the college office, a merit rank list based on the score achieved in 10+2 course is announced.
- Those aspirants who are selected for the course then required clearing the admission procedure which comprises submission of admission form, verification of documents and payment of fees.
- Only those students who satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for the courses.
- An aspirant can check the merit list online on the college website.
- SC and ST participants can avail the application form free of cost once they submit an attested Caste Certificate.
- The application forms are available only for 10 days after the issue of results.
- Aspirants can download the admission form from the college website: www.dgvaishnavcollege.edu.in
- Application forms for day shift courses can be downloaded after 10+2 results are alloted.
- Click on the Admissions section, download the form and fill in the relevant information disclosing all the information correctly.
- To apply for any course of your choice, an aspirant required to fill an application form.
D.G. Vaishnav College BCOM AND BCA Documents
The following documents are essential to get admitted to any of the course:
- 10th Marksheet
- Passport Size Photos
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate from School/College
- Caste Certificate if eligible
All these documents are needed while submitting the admission form after the aspirant has been selected.
D.G. Vaishnav College Contact Details
Following are the contact details of D.G. College, Chennai:
Address: #833, E.V.R. Periyar High Road, Arumbakkam, Chennai- 600106
Phone Number: 91-44-23635101/ 23635102/ 23635105/ 23635106
Mail id: email@example.com
Share on Whatsapp