Adikavi Nannanya University MCA & MBA Admission 2018
Last Updated -
April 03 2018
Adikavi Nannanya University located in the Godavari District is the only esteemed University catering to quality education in this district. Founded in the year 2006, the University is named after Adikavi Nannanyabhatta who translated Mahabharata in Telugu. The University consists of 4 colleges which are University College of Engineering, University College of Education, University College of Arts and Commerce and University College of Science and Technology. It aims at providing a quality education experience to the locals in the area. The University has several departments like Management Studies, Mathematics, Telugu, English, Economics, Psychology, Social Work, Political Science, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Geology and Physics to name a few.
Adikavi Nannanya University, Rajahmundry provides admissions in M.B.A and M.C.A Courses.
- The University is situated in Andhra Pradesh was founded in the year 2006.
- Specialisations available for M.B.A. are Finance, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Admissions are done on the basis of score in the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) organized on pan state level.
- MBA course spans for a duration of 2 years with 4 semesters while the period for MCA course is 3 years with 6 semesters.
Important Dates MBA/PGDM & MCA
|Registration||07th Mar - 11th April, 2018|
Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Final year students who are yet to appear for the final examination are also applicable for appearing for ICET.
- To apply for MBA, a Bachelor’s degree from a UGC recognised university or its equivalent is the need with Mathematics as a subject in 10th standard.
- An aggregate of 50% in graduation (45% in case of reserved categories) is needed to appear for APICET.
- Admissions are done on the score based on APICET.
- To apply for MCA, a Bachelors degree (BCA or B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 and Degree level is needed.
Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Application Process
- The Application Number generated during the application procedure must be preserved for further proceedings.
- Payment should be made by Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, Adikavi Nannanya University is to be sent to Directorate of Admissions, Adikavi Nannanya University, Rajah Rajah Narendra Nagar, Rajahmundry- 533296
- An online application form available on the website needs to be filled in with a payment of INR 200.
Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Intake
- For MBA course, the intake is 30 students.
- The number of students admitted for MCA is 45.
Adikavi Nannanya Universiy MBA & MCA Fees
- The fees for the course of MCA is INR 45,000 payable in three phases of INR 15,000 for every academic year.
- MBA fees amount to INR 30,000 payable in two phases of INR 15,000 for every academic year.
Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Admission 2018 Selection Procedure
- The shortlisted aspirant list for interviews is uploaded on the University website. During the interviews, an aspirant should produce results of qualifying examination and ICET result.
- Once the student is selected, he/she required to fill in the admission form enclosing all the relevant information correctly.
Documents such as Proof of Birthdate (10th standard result), 10+2 examination result, Degree Level result, Passport size photos, Transfer certificate, reserved category certificate if eligible and Migration certificate if applicable are to be produced.
*The article might have information for the earlier academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification allocated by the University/College
Share on Whatsapp