SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission Notification 2016
Last Updated -
November 06 2015
Shri Dharamasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development Mysore has invited applications for the admission to 2 years fully residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the session 2016-18. The last Date for submitting the online application form is January 15, 2016
Eligibility Criteria for SDMIMD Mysore PGDM 2016
To be applicable for the admissions in the SDMIMD Mysore, aspirant must fulfill these criteria
- Aspirants should have full-time graduation in any branch from any college recognized by AICTE
- Participants must have the consistent academic record of not less than 50 percent aggregate in 10th Std., 12th Std. and degree; students in final year of Degree to consider their percentage up to the Second year.
- Aspirants applying for this should be graduates/final year graduation students appearing for CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT
SDMIMD Mysore courses Provided
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM 2016 Application Procedure
All the aspirants applying for the admission into SDM Institute of Management Development obligatory to follow the steps given below:
- For applying online- Aspirants applying for the admission in online method shall visit the official website and fill in the necessary details. Apply Online
- Hard Copy Application Forms- Send email to [email protected] for a free SDMIMD Admission Kit and send it by post/courier with the application fee of Rs.1000/- or purchase the application form from T.I.M.E/IMS/Career Launcher centers across India
- Offline Method- Aspirants can download the application form from the official website i.e. Download Application form After downloading the application form send the filled application form along with the photocopy of CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT hall ticket, Demand draft/ Multi City Cheque/ E-Payments to “Admission office, SDM Institute for Management, development(SMIMD), No. 1, Chamundi hill road, Siddarthanagar Post, Mysore- 570011, Karnataka ”.
Aspirants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- and there are three methods of payment of the application fees
- Payment through E-Payment method. Account details – The Director, SDM Institute of Management Development, HDFC Bank, Saraswathipuram Discipline, Mysore SB/ AC: 00651450000156 IFSC Code: HDFC000065. OR
- Pay via Demand Draft or Multi City Cheque (In favor of Director, SDM Institute for Management Development, Mysore, payable at Mysore).
- Payment through SBI E-Collect facility (Payment Gateway) on the official website of the Institute. OR
Important Instructions for the aspirants
- With the releasement of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT results, the aspirants can email their scores to [email protected] along with their SDMIMD Application Number and Name.
- Send the photocopy of CAT 2015 / XAT 2015 / GMAT 2015 / CMAT 2015 hall ticket, coaching center receipt, if allocated
- If the aspirants have not applied for the entrance exam, then they can send the registration details later via email to [email protected].
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM 2016 Selection Procedure
Selection process for the SDMIMD Mysore PGDM admission will be based on
Share on Whatsapp
- Academic performance, CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT exam score, and work experience
- Aspirants selected will be informed by email/phone/mobile
- After that, the shortlisted aspirants will be called for Individual Interview (PI). PI is scheduled to be held in March 2016 across different centers