TS PGECET Admit Card 2018
Last Updated -
February 13 2018
TS PGECET Admit Card 2018
TS PGECET 2018 will be available for download from last week of May 2018. TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2018 can only be downloaded and will not be available to aspirants by any other means. Aspirants need to log in and download their TS PGECET 2018 Admit Card.
TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket will display the following details:
- Details of the exam centre
- Exam schedule
- Name of aspirant
- General examination instructions
Aspirants must carry their Admit Card printout to the exam centre for appearing in the entrance exam. The admit card must be kept safely by them for verification during counseling and admission. Those without it will not be allowed to appear for the test.
Important Dates of TS PGECET 2018
Aspirants can check Important Dates of TS PGECET 2018 below:
|Commencement of online applications||Third week of March 2018|
|Last date for submitting online applications||First week of May 2018|
|Admit Card available for Download||Last week of May 2018|
|Examination dates||Last week of May 2018|
How to Download TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket/Admit Card?
Aspirants can download the hall ticket from TS PGECET 2017 exams official website from last week of May 2018 onwards. Aspirant will not receive their Admit Card by post, they have to download it online. Hall Ticket will be made available on its official website. The aspirant should keep their Admit Card with them during the examination so that they won’t face any problem while giving the exam.
Steps to download TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Before printing the admit card, check the clear details of Hall Ticket.
- Aspirants are also recommended to check TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2018 for clarity of the details and photograph.
- Aspirants will be redirected to the download page.
- Log in to the official website of TS PGECET.
- Enter your TS PGECET 2018 Registration Number and Test Paper Code.
- Click and download the Admit Card for TS PGECET 2018.
Details contained in Hall Ticket 2018
TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket will contain important information with regards to aspirants taking up exam. The information current on hall ticket will be as follows:
- Test centre details
- Digital Signature
- Admit Card Number
- Aspirant’s Postal address and contact details
- Test Timings
- Application Number
- TS PGECET 2017 Registration Number
- Aspirant’s Name
Documents Need on Exam Day of TS PGECET 2018
On the day of TS PGECET, 2018 Examination aspirants need to bring following documents for the verification procedure.
- TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket
- The Unique ID proof (in original).
Aspirants who do not have the hard copy of TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket alloted at the time of submission and the Unique Photo ID in original will not be allowed to take the examination. Show the examiner hall ticket and Unique Photo ID proof in original as and when need.
Discrepancy in Hall Ticket 2018
It is the duty of the student to scrutinize all the details mentioned on admit card. If any discrepancy is established then, the participant must report the problem to the official authority of TS PGECET via the official website or through post/Telephone and get the problem fixed.
Exam Centers of TS PGECET 2018
TS PGECET 2018 Exam Centers are the cities where the entrance exam will be organizeed in the month of May. The final allotted exam centre will be printed on admit card, which has to be downloaded by aspirants before the last date. TSCHE reserves the right to cancel any of the exam centres if there are insufficient aspirants, or for any unforeseen circumstances. These will fall into two regional centres-Hyderabad and Warangal.
Important guidelines for TS PGECET 2018
- No aspirant will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admit card is not alloted by TSCHE.
- The judgement of TSCHE shall be final in all matters.
- TS PGECET may change the city of examination or date of examination at their discretion without assigning any reason.
- Mark the Test timing and Time of Reporting.
- Do not deface, distort, mutilate or damage the Admit Card. It should be kept in the excellent conditions.
- Bring a valid Photo ID card (in original) along with their printout of the Admit Card on the day of examination.
- The aspirants should not disturb other aspirants in the examination room and maintain clear silence during the examination. The aspirant violating these instructions will be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
- Any kind of tampering in the Admit Card may lead to the direct disqualification.
- The aspirants should report at the examination centre minimum 1 hours before the commencement of examination.
- Check the details on hall ticket are accurate and legible.
- After the examiner has verified TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket of the aspirant, he must sign on the attendance sheet in the presence of the examiner and mention the admit card number also.
- The aspirants are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiners in the examination hall/room and should not indulge in an argument with the examiners or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination centre. The aspirants, who will not follow the instructions, will be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
Share on Whatsapp