Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2018
Last Updated -
March 09 2018
Cabinet Secretariat via GATE 2018 – Cabinet Secretariat has announced notification for direct appointment through GATE 2018. Cabinet Secretariat will appoint for the position of Gazetted officer of Grade A as Senior Research Officer and Telecommunication Officer. The application will be available for the month of April 2017. Aspirants with 50% marks in B.Tech and Valid GATE Score can apply for the Cabinet Secretariat. There are total 8 posts.
The Cabinet Secretariat is responsible for the administration of the Government of India.It functions from the Secretariat Building, New Delhi, where most of the Cabinet of India sits.It includes a set of two buildings on opposite sides of Rajpath which are home to some of the most important ministries of the Government of India, located on Raisina Hill, New Delhi, India.
Job Profile and Number of Vacancies
The table shows you the post and their vacancies in Details:
|Senior Research Officer (S&T) Group 'A' (Gazetted)||Rs. 56,100||03||Not exceeding of 35 years||Essential: Masters. degree. in Physics or Chemistry. Desirable: (i) Doctorate Degree in Science from a recognised University and (ii) Possessing knowledge of|
French or German or Chinese Language.
|Senior Field Officer (Tele) Group 'A' (Gazetted)||Rs. 56,100||05||Not exceeding of 35 years||Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University in Telecommunication or Electronics or equivalent or passed graduate: Membership Examination of. the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (India) or Associate Membership Examination of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.|
Salary provideed for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE 2018
The following table show you the post wise pay scale:
|Senior research officer (S&T)-Group A Gazetted officer||Rs. 56100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 in Pay band 3 (There is special allowance of 15% only for the post)|
|Senior Field officer (Tele)-Group ‘A’ (Gazetted)||Rs.56100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 in Pay band 3 (There is a special allowance of 15% only for the post)|
Selection Procedure of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE 2018
The selection will be based on aspirant’s GATE marks out of 100. The individual interview carries 25 marks. Aspirants have to secure atleast 40% marks in interview to qualify for the appointment procedure.
The scrutiny will be done on the basis of the merit list formed. All the aspirant who will be scrutinized participants will be intimated.
The list of merit will be detailed.Only the aspirants who come up in the list will be called.The number of aspirants will be 5, interviewed for 1 seat.
How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Appointment via GATE 2018
- Aspirants can have to apply offline
- Aspirants can apply for the post of Gazetted Officer in Cabinet Secretariat via the Official Website
- The application forms will be available in the month of March 2018
- Aspirants have to download the application form from the website
- Aspirants have to fix the photograph in the application form.
- Aspirants have to fill the compulsory details like educational qualification and GATE exam
- Aspirants have to send the clearly filled application form to the designated address
Reservation Rules in Cabinet Secretariat Appointment
The following table shows you the category wise age relaxation:
|Category||Upper Age Details|
|Central government employees||40 years of age limit.It is necessary that they have served continuously in central government agency at the same post or post on the same line for 3 years.And also will continue to cater till they are asked to join the Cabinet Secretariat.This service is there until the last date of application.|
|Jammu and Kashmir Migrants||Aspirants who have the domicile of the state which indicates the residential details from 1.1.1980 – 31.12.1989 will get an upper age relaxation of 40 years.|
Special details for Ex-Servicemen employment:
- 5 years of service in case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered minimum five years Military service as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Up to a maximum of 3 years in the case of Defense services, personnel who got disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and announce, therefore.
- Up to a maximum of 5 years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have finished an initial duration of assignment of five years Military Service on the last date of receipt of application and whose'assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defense issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be announced on three months notice of selection from the date of receipt of application.
- It is necessary for the Ex-servicemen to get the competence from the Ministry of Defense in order to apply for the position.otherwise, the candidature is considered to be terminated.
Note: Aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC who are also covered in any clause of ex-servicemen, a person domiciled in J&K and Central Govt. The employee will be applicable for the cumulative age relaxation under both categories.
Read About GATE PSU Cutoff
General Instructions for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE 2018
- CABINET SECRETARIAT holds all the rights to cancel/alter/terminate/restrict/enlarge/modify the appointment procedure at any time without prior information or updated given to the aspirants.
- It is necessary to have an email Id and keep it functional throughout the examination procedure as all the notifications will be sent through email.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is honoured, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute.
- If establish that you are above the age limit after completing the exam your admission will not be considered.
- The information was given by the student of establishing that it is not legitimate the student candidature is subjected to immediate termination.
- Aspirants can be placed anywhere in India.
- In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the university/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into a percentage, the criteria adopted by AICTE shall be followed.
- Students who will give their final exams from March 2018 – May/June 2018 can apply.
- GATE SCORE OF 2017 is valid.
- The vacancies that are said can be increased or decreased by the discretion of CABINET SECRETARIAT authority without intimating the aspirant.
- Anytime establish that the aspirant is doing any kind of illegal or forgery activities the candidature is subjected to termination.
- Caste Certificate should be in line with the Central Government rules given.
- Final year students who are applying for GATE 2018 are applicable.
- Only Indian Nationals are applicable to apply.
Share on Whatsapp