Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Mr. Sanjeeb Patjoshi
Professor & Head, Department of Management Development
Dr. T. Paranjothi
Mr. Anil M. Karanjkar
Dr. Yashwant Sadashiv Patil
Associate Professor & Head , Department of Information Technology
Dr. R. Elangovan
Dr. Kh. Somorendro Singh
Shri. V. Sudhir
Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management, Pune was established in 1964 as Central Institute of Management for Consumer's Business (CIMCOB). CIMCOB was merged with the National Cooperative College and Research Institute to form the present National Institute.
- Mission of the Institute is “To facilitate building cadres of professional managers to man key positions in the ever growing number of co-operatives through management development, training, education, research and consultancy”
- Institute caters to management development through training, education, research and consultancy needs of various co-operative organizations, government departments and other national bodies
- Institute focus on providing educational facilities for young men and women seeking career in management through the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) & Post Graduate Diploma in Co-operative Business Management (PGDCBM), Programmes
- Institute is located close to Pune University campus off University Road. It is 7 kms away from Pune Railway Station & 15 Kms from the Pune Air Port
Institute has been an active promoter in the establishment for the Centre for International Co-operation and Training in Agricultural Banking (CICTAB) which is engaged in imparting training in the field of agricultural/rural banking to professionals from SAARC countries.
International collaborations -
- International Co-operative Alliance (ICA)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Food & Agricultural Organization, (FAO)
- NICD Srilanka
- Cooperative College of Malaysia
Extracurricular activities -
- Retail & FMCG Club
- Food and Agriculture Resource Management Club
- Finance and Banking Club
- Marketing Research Club
- Marketing & Sales Club
- Commodity and Trading Club
- Economics Club
Indian and foreign Journals
- Convocation -The pass out batch comes to the Campus for the convocation. In their respect, they organize a function where the essence of the ethnicity coheres with the Business minds of the Department.
- Sutra -It is annual alumni meet organized in the Campus, where in everyone were invited. It provides a platform for the alumni from various batches to interact with each other as well as the faculty and the students
- Chapter Meets -These meetings are organized in various cities across the country to keep in touch with our Alumni and share with them their valuable experiences after passing out.
- VAMNICOM Scholarship -It is a scholarship of Rs. 30,000 each is given to one male topper and one female topper student of First Year PGDM-ABM.
- GOI Freeship / Scholarship -It is available for the students of SC/ST/OBC/VJNT. Students are required to apply to Social Welfare Department of their concerned state to which they belong.
- NCUI Scholarship -It is a scholarship of Rs. 30,000/- per annum is given to six students as per the norms of National Co-operative Union of India.
- IFFCO Scholarship -It is a scholarship of Rs. 15,000/- per annum is given to Two SC and One ST students on merit basis.