Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Dr. Ravindra K. Jain
Dr. Deepak Gupta
Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Business Management (JNIBM), Ujjain was established in 1989. The management institute is affiliated to Vikram University.The group is placed at Ujjain,Madhya Pradesh and is member of 2 Associations- Association of Management Institutions in South Asia (AMIDSA) and Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
- JNIBM is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India for its course.
- The institute admits students to its postgraduate level course in the discipline of management - Master of Business Administration (MBA). It is a two-year full time programme.
- Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Business Management has a wide range of modern facilities for to its students
- The institute believes and implements the quote: “The job of a teacher is not to teach but to create an environment conducive to learning”
- From 2 decades Pt. JNIBM stances gratified as one of the greatest admired management of transformation
- The college has 90% placement track records from last 5 years
- Fashion shows
- Participation in MANTHAN 2007 organized by Prestige Institute of Management, Indore
- Youth festivals
- University level and inter college Tournaments
- Workshops for physical & mental development
- Fresher's Week
- Fashion Shows
- Youth Festivals
- Teachers Day Celebrations
Activities & Achievements by Students:-
- A joint seminar on Global Convergence of Financial Market Â conducted by the institute of Chartered Accountants of India & JNIBM was organized in January 2007 to discuss recent trends in financial markets.
- Pt JNIBM has won First Prize in inter-college business quiz.
- Competition & ADMAD show in 2007 organized by Maharaja College Ujjain.
- BEST STUDENT MANAGERS-98 awards by AIMA in which the team of JNIBM students participated in the simulation games, which was a national level competition. The team stood first in the western zone then it won the finals held at New Delhi.
- Recently the university has got four star status given by NAAC-UGC Team.
- In 1999, the students of the institute have won SMG99 trophy.
- Secured 52nd rank amongst top 100 Business Schools of the country
- The College team stood first in the western zone and then it won the finals held at New Delhi
- Recognized in First three business schools of the Madhya Pradesh
- Won 1st Prize in inter-college business quiz
- The Financial Times (FT) has ranked the two-year post graduate programme in management (PGP) of JNIBM in the top ten programmes.