Facilities available in College
Major Courses Offered by College
View All Courses
Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad
Prof. Dr. N. J. Chavan
Prof. Varsha Nerlekar
Dr. Supriya Paigude
Mr. Prabhakar Krishna
Mr. Avinash Deshpande
Mr. Bidhan Datta
Prof. Pradeep Sadarpatil
MIT School of Business (MITSOB), Pune, is an institute under the aegis of MAEER's MIT Group of Institutions, Pune, which has over 35,000 students from India and abroad, comprises of 40 institutions and has been imparting quality and significance education for over 24 years. Estabilsh in 1987
The MIT Group institutions are spread all across Maharashtra and are engaged in imparting quality education from school level to post graduate level.
MIT-SOB has adopted the Case Study based learning method, pioneered by Harvard Business School.
The MIT School of Business has a vision of being in the front position of providing cutting power management education across the globe. With faithful and competent faculty and strong industrial interface, MIT-SOB stays ahead in its exertion to deliver knowledge to allow the leaders of tomorrow.
- They believe in creating a pulsating and stronger India through management knowledge that will propel our nation to empower the globe.
- The institute building is designed to house nearly 3000 students in over 3 lakh sq. ft. of space, Computer labs, libraries, has state-of-art classrooms & top notch facilities.
- MIT School of Business provides the students an industry - oriented interactive learning based on the Harvard Business School model.
- The institute has been a pioneer in organizing corporate mentorship programs for the students, and fostering industrial tie-ups.
- MIT School of Business offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management programs.
Average Pay Package:
- Business Club: The club aims at crafting awareness focused at emphasizing the importance of resource and using various procedures to convert these resources for economic expansion through practical activities like currency trading, mock stock, brand guru etc.
- Rupantar Club: The club organizes a variety of events like- Awareness Drive, Campus Decoration Competition and Banner Making Competition
- Phoenix Club: Phoenix Club was started so as to create a dais for students to express their ideas, thoughts the applicability of the corporate world.
- Vimarsh Club: Vimarsh Club was started to encourage the involvement in intercollegiate events.
- Sports Club: It miens a variety of sports events throughout the year to include inter division and inter batch competitions in table tennis, badminton, volleyball, basketball etc.
- Trekking Club: Trekking club was started by 28th batch students with view to encourage budding trekkers and mountaineer in the frantic schedule.
IMPERIUM (National Level B-school event): This event is being organized by MITSOB since the last 4 years The event includes 7 brainstorming exercises like-
- MITSOB Power Pack ( case analysis)
- Ad-Hung-Over (Ad Making)
- Neuron Twister (Business Quiz)
- MAX SPIN (Business Plan)
- Battle of the Nations (World Bank Proposals)
- Trade Encounters (Stock Exchange Game) and
- The Duke’s Caliber (Best Manager).
Library: The MIT-SOB library serves to be one of the strongest pillars of the MIT-SOB fort of learning-
- Collection of more than 11705 books on management.
- Subscribed for Electronic online full text journals of CMIE, EBSCO.
- It is computerized and also has collections of CD's audio/video cassettes, and projection system.
- Besides this, MIT-SOB students also have an access to MIT Library, British Council Library and World Peace Center Library.
- Weekly medical health check up camps are organized for the students
- Further, MAEER’s Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research (MIMER) at the campus is helpful for the students in case of any emergency.
- The Swami Vivekananda Auditorium at MITSOB is the place where various events are held.
- Apart from the auditorium, he institute also has several seminar hall.
- MIT-SOB ranked 36th National Level, Ranked 1st for Curriculum & Pedagogy by Discovery Education – MBA by Choice B School Survey in June 2013.
- Ranked 39th among B-Schools by CSR-GHRDC B-School survey in 2012.